Monday, July 20, 2009

Tiny House

Although, it can sometimes feel like James and I are living in a small home (especially since we are sharing one bathroom) I know how terribly grateful we are to have a home...and a wonderful one at that. I recently found out about the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company who specializes in building homes ranging from 65 to 837 sq ft!

Talk about green livin'. I think we all have memories of living in small apartments or dorms and having to make the best of the space you are given, well this company takes that to the extreme. For one guy, it isn't a temporary living arrangement. Jay, who owns Tumbleweed, has been living in 89 sq ft since the late 90's.

To see his home on video click here



My Favorite Tiny House: 837 sq ft - Naturally, I chose the largest plan available ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment