Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream!

Just how many ingredients should it take to make ice cream? Well the folks at Häagen-Dazs say only 5! I couldn't believe this when I saw their ad in a national food magazine. To me this is great design. Not that they have taken out those nasty calories that keep popping up in my favorite food, but they have made ice cream seem somehow healthy. I've worked in the food advertising industry for a bit, so I just had to do some checking on this myself to see where the artificial ingredients were being hidden in the fine print, but none was to be found.
Ingredients: SKIM MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, EGG YOLKS, VANILLA (VANILLA BEAN FLAKES, VANILLA EXTRACT).

So now that we have you wanting to dine on ice cream made for minimalist, why not spruce up your ice cream dishes as well? These from Target are under $15 for a set of 4.
Definitely seems fit for a pre-party for the Muny’s showing of Meet Me In St.Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment