Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our Misch Misch and Jack Jack

I was recently tidying up my old laptop when I came across this interesting photo I took back in May of 2008 of a lady walking her cat at a famous park called The Parque del Buen Retiro in Madrid, Spain.

Well, we don’t have any cats so we can’t try this out, but we do have a miniature poodle named Mischka and a blue tick hound/beagle mix called Jack who love to go on walks and will be in the market soon for a new lead and collar.

"City Dog"

"Country Dog" with his baby

And if I had to purchase today I would be picking from a recently featured company in ELLE DECOR magazine called Mascot

These chic, yet durable braided collars are constructed from water-repellent, lightweight polypropylene and come in a number of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment