Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Out With The Old and In With The New

Just sold my faithful college car last night. It was a bittersweet moment. That car got me from A to B at 39 miles to the gallon, and besides regular maintenance I had under $100 worth of repairs during the 5 years that I owned it. A nice college student just purchased it after I had placed an ad on Craigslist. I love Craigslist so much. James and I have gotten some really neat inexpensive items using it, as well as selling a lot of our junk. Why we just used it to get a really good deal on our new car we picked up last week. Whoop Whoop!

A look at The Corolla's history with Megs Megs

People try to tell me I'm wrong about Corolla's racing abilities, but I'm holding strong on my facts.

Look at those factory rims. Gangsta hot and stuff.

From old to....

New!

2 comments:

  1. What made you decide to change it up? It seems like you just bought that car. Can't believe it was 5 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, hasn't time flown by! Eh, we just wanted a new car.

    ReplyDelete