Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Camper

I've never been camping before. Never. My parents tried to take me once when I was little, but it rained that weekend canceling our plans. My husband, who absolutely loves the outdoors, finds this fact about me very hilarious. So last night (after a couple of glasses of wine) I bravely told him that we would be sleeping outside in the tent.

Let me tell you it was magical until at 6:30am the construction crews started working across the street...

James is really proud of his tent. He basically rattled off all its specs as we put it up last night. I know he will cringe when he reads this post and sees that I failed to retain any info about this tent other than the following:
1) It's expensive and I probably shouldn't touch it
2)Only used by hard core bad-asses
3)Deserves something more than our backyard

Mischka was very confused about us sleeping outside. She just stared at us through the window the whole night.

No comments:

Post a Comment