Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Stationary Reuse

So I once got this box of stationary from an old childhood friend a long time ago. I had used it a lot, but it always seemed to mysteriously refill itself. It's made out of nice thick paper, but has my pre-marriage name printed on the front. I needed to come up with a solution so I could keep using my never ending box of stationary.

Well easy peezy, I just used an engagement photo attached over the name with rubber cement for extra wedding thank you cards.


And used images from Silhouette masterpiece Theatre to make my own everyday stationary. I find them exceptionally hilarious and will be posting a new project that I used with them soon.


3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you love SMT! I have some cut out and hanging by my desk at work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They are sooooo funny!

    ReplyDelete