Tuesday, February 16, 2010

LOVE


Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! The 14th just so happens to also be my birthday and I was fortunate to be able to celebrate it with my sister and her family, as well as my childhood friend, Caitlin!

After getting some delicious sushi at Tani we went to Bailey's Chocolate Bar for some high calorie desserts and a glass of Big Ass Cab. Yes, that is the actual name.

My super cool pirate bday cake. James ordered it from the same lady who did our wedding cake.....aw!

James knows I've been dying for Spring to start so he got me a bouquet of tulips! Just ignore the toy....long story.

My Hero - seriously! 30 mins after this photo was taken James had to perform the Heimlich maneuver on his mother after she started choking on a piece of steak. Very blessed birthday that James was able to be there. Please take a moment to refresh your memory on how to perform the Heimlich maneuver...you never know when you might need to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow!!! He really had to do the heimlich?!? So glad Momma Reed is ok!

    ReplyDelete