Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Time!

I love Christmas. Not the gifts, but the music and the snow and the lights. Actually, nothing stresses me out more than buying Christmas gifts for James. I don't know why, but I literally had a freak out when I realized tonight that this beautiful leather messenger bag from Sundance was no longer available-it had sold out within the past 5 hours that I had last checked on it. I guess it's because this will be our first Christmas being married and I feel so lucky to be married to such an amazing husband and best friend that I wanted it to be special. Oh well. I'll figure out something to get him...

Our Christmas tree that has been up before Thanksgiving! I know, I'm a freak!


We also placed candles in every window and hung a HUGE lighted wreath on the outside of our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment