Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankful For Cheese Grits!

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving this year - I was fortunate to have two. One at my in-laws house in St. Charles and the other one was at the family farm.

I got to have my sister and brother-in-law at both Thanksgivings

My sister-in-law worked hard at the cranberry sauce. She will make such a great wife someday...

Baby Aiden dressed up for the occasion by sporting the pirate shoes we got him

Ann played "beautiful" music on the piano

and James terrorized the kitty cats....oh yes, a very successful Thanksgiving #1.
On to #2.

The amazing old red barn at the farm

My Aunt Kay is an amazing cook and now my clothes are feeling a bit tighter because of it.

One of the many reasons I love the farm sooo much.

The night ended with a pretty intense 4 hour poker game in the den, which is furnished with Frank Lloyd Wright furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment